1. Get outdoors and take a walk and while you walk, smile, and pray. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, ‘My purpose is to __________ today.’
4. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
5. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
6. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
7. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
8. Don’t take yourself so seriously.
9. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
10. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what kind of prerequisites came with their journey.
12. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: ‘In five years, will this matter?’
13. Forgive everyone for everything.
14. What other people think of you is not important.
15. GOD is a healer.
16. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
17. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
18. Envy is a waste of time and a place of bondage. You already have all you need.
19. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: I am thankful for __________.
20. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
21. Trust Him and depend on Him even when you don’t understand why you are where you are.
22. Untie His hands with your thoughts of rationality and let Him bless you so that He will be Glorified.